BEAUTY. CHOICE. QUALITY. BUILT TO LAST.
New siding will improve the appearance and curb appeal of your home while increasing its overall value. We work with a handful of leading manufacturers that produce durable, weather-resistant siding panels. From neutral to bold, looks and styles that can accommodate anyone’s tastes – and budget.
From vinyl and steel siding to engineered wood products, we offer a wide array of colors, profiles and accents from which to choose. We install siding panels that are maintenance-free, energy-efficient, dent and scratch proof, and products backed by solid, long-term warranties.
Our installers go beyond adherence to local building codes and employ “best practices” as recommended by the siding manufacturers. The results speak for themselves: cleaner, tighter-fitting seams; panels that lay flush against the exterior to help hide wall imperfections; increased rigidity so panels do not buckle or warp; and long-term moisture control, keeping out rain, snow and sleet.
Choose from traditional horizontal lap siding, vertical or board-and-batten style panels or accent with shakes or shingle-type profiles. We help guide you through the process to find the look that is just right for you and your home’s style.
To complement new siding on your home, we also offer additional options to suit your needs:
- Insulated Siding: A great option for owners with older homes looking to increase R-Values on outer walls. This translates to cooler rooms in the hot summer and warmer walls in the dead of winter.
- Metal Fascia: Fascia boards can be covered using pre-formed aluminum fascia or field-formed aluminum trim coil. It is maintenance-free and completely covers the fascia board from the drip edge to the soffit. Our installers will make aluminum fascia look better than painted wood from the first day of installation, and it will perform much better over time.
- Vinyl or Aluminum Soffit: Maintenance-free and provides clean, sharp lines that replicate the look of traditional wood soffit. Venting options also provide maximum airflow efficiency.
- Window & Door Trim: We can wrap windows, entry doors or overhead garage doors in maintenance-free aluminum. Many colors available to match or contrast your new siding panels.
- Vinyl Gable Vents: Many colors and shapes including: rectangular, round, octagon and oval.
- Shutters: Traditional open louvered or raised panel shutters in varying sizes and colors to complement your siding.
Our siding packages come with all of the little details that make your home look great! Mitered corners around windows and doors; color-matched mounting blocks installed around light fixtures, electrical outlets, and faucets; new dryer and intake vents; new exterior lights (optional) and new house numbers.
Call Blackwolf Exteriors, Inc. today for a free siding consultation.