REVIVE AND PROTECT YOUR HOME WITH A NEW ROOF
Having a new roof installed on your home gives it instant curb appeal, but it is also protects and weatherproofs everything inside.
Today’s popular roof style for Wisconsin and Minnesota homes includes two and three piece laminated fiberglass shingles that mimic the look of natural wood or slate. Many styles and profiles are available in a multitude of colors or variegated color patterns.
HOW DO I KNOW I NEED A NEW ROOF?
Isolated symptoms may have a common cause.
Here is what to look for:
- Leakage in your attic after a rain
- Stains on interior ceilings or walls
- Missing, cracked or curling shingles
- Decay or dark streaks on siding or shingles
- Rusted metal flashing along sidewalls, pipe jacks or chimneys
- Excessive granule loss or lots of shingle “grit” in your gutters/downspouts