“…A systematic approach in relation to the most basic beliefs, concepts and attitudes of an individual or group.”
Four words describe our business:
Our approach to successful management at Blackwolf Exteriors, Inc. is to:
- Look at each project with an open mind and critical eye for detail
- Employ the concepts of “best practices” to protect our customers’ homes and buildings that we work on every day
- Follow recommended product manufacturer installation specifications and local building code regulations
- See the “big picture” to blend the best of aesthetics and moisture control… we want our final product to look great AND perform well over time (form and function)
- Treat all people including customers, suppliers and workers with respect
- Record and maintain accurate customer files regarding job details and specs
Installing a new roof, siding, window or door seems simplistic, but it can get tricky when dealing with existing homes that have poor design or construction flaws, or older ones that have not been properly maintained. Mother Nature can also be rather harsh. Our changing seasons feature extreme weather conditions including heat, wind, rain, sleet, cold and snow which leaves little or no room for error in product performance or its installation.
Experience has shown us that sometimes it takes a delicate balance between art and science to get it just right. Our crews have been brilliantly creative at times, in finding solutions to problems that have plagued a home for years. In many instances, those problems involved improper or non-existent flashings, or a temporary fix by applying gobs of caulking, usually making the situation even worse (good intentions, bad results).
No hassles. No high pressure sales. No gimmicks or games
Our business model has been successful and has withstood the test of time. A critical part of this model is to treat customers with respect.
- No hassle project estimates: detailed, itemized quotes and product options
- No high pressure sales: most appointments are completed within 1 hour
- No marketing gimmicks, bogus discounts or pricing games
We are here to help you solve your problem, whatever the definition of that problem may be: An old roof that needs replacing? Drafty windows? High-maintenance siding that has been wicking moisture for years?
When you invite us to your home or business to discuss your project(s), we also value your time. Most people today have busy and active lifestyles. We do not pressure you into a long drawn-out sales presentation. We help identify what you are looking for; make recommendations as needed; and provide you with detailed, itemized pricing. Simple. Straightforward. Honest.